Coal Fired Thermal Oil Boilers
Introduction of industrial coal fired thermal oil boilers
YGL type organic heat carrier furnace is a traditional combustion technology, fuel combustion in the combustion of coal from the door into the grate, high temperature gas in the inner tube wall radiation heat transfer. Then through the flue gas within the coil Top 180 degree rotation into the inner, outer tube forming the interlayer area of convection heating surface. Small soot and dust in the flue gas containing dust fall by combustion on the grate. The flue gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the draught fan to the chimney.
Features of industrial coal fired thermal oil boilers
1. Low temperature heat medium is obtained, which is easy to adjust and heat supply, and it can meet the precise process temperature
2. Liquid circulation heating, No condensation heat loss, High heating efficiency of heating system.
3. Working medium heating and heat release and temperature rise and fall on the volume changes in the system, there are technical measures to compensate.
4. Technical measures to strictly control the air, water and other low volatile matter content in the working medium before circulating heating.
Technique Parameters of coal fired thermal oil boilers
Customer Visiting of coal biomass steam boilers
Welcome visit Sitong Boiler, here you will know more about Sitong Boiler, boiler products, and boiler techniques. Lots of customers around world come here for investigation, and most of them have chosen the satisfied boilers.
Business Exhibition of industrial coal biomass steam boilers
Sitong Boiler has attended many industrial industrial boiler exhibitions, such as SHANGHAI HEATEC/BOILER SHANGHAI/BIOTEC 2016 for boiler technology, the 14th Indonesia International Textile and Garment Machinery & Accessories Exhibition, and Kazakhstan Exhibition for China Home Life and China Machine, etc.
FAQ of industrial coal biomass steam boilers
1. What is the highest temperature that thermal oil heater could achieve?
Sitong thermal oil heater can reach as high as 330℃, and working under low pressure (<1.0MPa)
The main types of Sitong thermal oil boiler includes YGL series vertical type fixed grate coal/biomass fired hot oil boiler, YLW series horizontal type chain grate coal/biomass hot oil heater, YLL series vertical type chain grate coal/biomass fuel thermal oil boiler, and YY(Q)W series horizontal type oil gas fired thermal fluid heater.
2. What is the size and humidity of coal/biomass fuel?
Size requirement of coal:6-25mm
Size requirement of blending coal: <50mm (the coal less than 6mm should less than 30%)
Diameter of biomass particle: 6~10mm, length: 25~50mm, water content < 15%, ash content < 2%, sulphur content<0.07%, chlorinity <0.07%, nitrogen content < 0.5%
3. What is the feeding method of Sitong coal fired thermal oil heater?
The combustion equipment of YGL series vertical type coal fired hot oil boiler is fixed grate, the feeding method is manual feeding.
The combustion equipment of YLW series horizontal type coal hot oil heater and YLL series coal fired thermal oil boiler is chain grate, the feed method is automatic loading by coal hopper.
4. What are the heat-resistance temperature of grate and furnace?
The heat resistance temperature of grate is related to the grate material, the highest temperature could be as high as 1100℃, and the lower temperature could be 700℃.
The highest heat resistance temperature of furnace could be about 1700℃~1800℃.